Friday 19 April 2013

The Black Hole


Short Film 'The Black Hole' from PHOTOPLAY FILMS on Vimeo.

This is a short film called The Black Hole by Future Shorts.

This is a really entertaining video with a very funny and creative concept, about a man who somehow manages to create a black hole from a copier, but uses it for the wrong reasons.
This video shares some of the key aspects that I hope to use in my video, for example throughout the entire video there is no dialogue, and similarly, the whole video is expressed though the visuals. I especially liked the acting of the main character, and the clever FX used in the video and there are definitely some FX that I would like to try (maybe in my film). I was surprised by how big the production actually was after looking at the credits, but overall this a very well done and profesional short film, and I hope my film can match some of the same qualities this video has. All I can say is that I will definitely be exploring some more of their work later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment