Wednesday 19 June 2013

Shot List Done

Recently I went through the script and created the shot list for the film, first on Excel, then on an iPad app called 'Shot Lister' which is useful as I can take the shot list with me on set, and I can also schedule certain shots for specific days which means continuity will be less of an issue. I found this app after watching a Filmriot video (Link below) on youtube.

Another app I found from Filmroit is an app called Movie Slate, which is what it sounds like, but unlike a real slate it has a lot more features, for example it can note all the camera information (i.e. Resolution, FPS, Shutter speed etc.).

The third app I downloaded is the Celtx app which is the software I wrote the script on, which is good because I can take the script with me on set and edit on the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment