Thursday 9 May 2013

Getting Organised

Recently I feel like I've been delaying the blogs a little due to a french exam I had to revise for, but now that it has past, I have made a checklist for all of the things I need to do for the film.

Checklist: (Possibly in order)

  • Research into similar media products
  • Experiments with software/effects
  • Storyboard
  • Shooting script
  • Location recce
  • Construction of special props/costumes
  • Film shooting
  • Post production – video editing
  • Post production – audio editing
  • Evaluation
  • First ‘public’ screening
  • Presentation
The next stage is to put all of these into a schedule to help me organise my time, and I have been told to put them into 'Gantt Chart' which will be the most efficient way of showing plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment